How To Maintain Your Tub After Resurfacing
Please read Carefully
1. DO NOT pick surface dust off with your finger. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage.
2. DO NOT use any abrasive cleaners on the refinished surface. (Do Not Use Soft Scrub or Comet).
Use foam or liquid cleaners. There are many non-abrasive cleaners that you can use. Read the back label.
Some say specifically not to use on refinished tubs. If you use bleach or vinegar, dilute 50/50.
Here is a small list: Lysol Basin Tub and Tile Cleaner. Mr Clean. DOW. Fantastic.
3. DO NOT use any abrasive scrubbing or SOS pads as this will scratch the new surface.
4. Make sure your tub is dry after each use, especially around the drain. Clean your tub regularly (i.e. weekly) to make sure there is no soap build-up.
5. DO NOT drop sharp or heavy objects on the finish, which may cause it to chip.
Contact Anew-It Bathtub Refinishing, LLC immediately for repairs if this should occur.
Failure to contact your refinisher in a timely manner can result in further damage and will void the warranty.
6. Faucets must be properly maintained. A leaky or dripping faucet can cause damage to any bathtub.
Leaky faucets will erode the new finish, causing it to crack or peel and wear out prematurely, thus voiding the warranty
7. Destruction of the finish may occur through improper use of acid bearing compounds, such as drain openers or tile grout cleaners. All chemicals must be kept away from the finish. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, cosmetics, hair dyes, and perfumes, which may stain or otherwise mar the finish. Introduction of any of these chemicals onto the finish would be considered neglect and void the warranty.
DO NOT USE A BATHMAT. The suction cups will cause coating failure.
REMEMBER: If you treat your new surface with respect, clean it regularly, and follow the above guidelines, your fixture will stay shiny and bright, and give you many years of trouble-free service.
A LITTLE EXTRA CARE CAN GIVE A LONG LIFE TO ALL YOUR BATHROOM FIXTURE
This Refinishing work is warranted in residential for____ years against fading, peeling, or crazing. No warranty in rental.
This warranty does not apply to customer neglect of the above listed items.
Such repairs will be the responsibility of the customer and not the refinisher.
Date _______________ Refinisher _________________________________________________