How to Maintain Your Tub After Refinishing
Please read carefully
- DO NOT use any abrasive cleaners on the refinished surface. (Do Not Use Soft Scrub).
- Use foam or liquid cleaners such as Dow Bathroom Cleaner or Liquid Ajax. There are many non-abrasive cleaners you can find in your store that you will be able to use.
- Read the label. Some products such as The Works specifically say: Do not use on refinished surfaces - so please don't - they will harm your new surface.
- DO NOT use any abrasive scrubbing pads, as this will scratch the new surface.
- Clean your tub regularly (i.e. weekly) to make sure there is no soap build-up. Make sure your tub is dry after each use, especially around the drain.
- DO NOT drop sharp or heavy objects on the finish, which may cause it to chip. Contact Anew-It Bathtub Refinishing, LLC immediately for repairs if this should occur. Failure to contact your refinisher in a timely manner can result in further damage and will void the warranty.
- Faucets must be properly maintained. A leaky or dripping faucet can cause damage to any tub or shower. Leaky faucets will erode the new finish, causing it to crack or peel and wear out prematurely, thus voiding the warranty.
- Destruction of the finish may occur through improper use of acid bearing compounds, such as drain openers or tile grout cleaners. All chemicals must be kept away from the finish. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, cosmetics, hair dyes, and perfumes, which may stain or otherwise mar the finish. Introduction of any of these chemicals onto the finish would be considered neglect and void the warranty.
DO NOT USE A BATHMAT
The suction cups will cause coating failure.
REMEMBER: If you treat your new surface with respect, clean it regularly, and follow the above guidelines, your fixture will stay shiny and bright, and give you many years of trouble-free service.
A LITTLE EXTRA CARE CAN GIVE A LONG LIFE TO ALL YOUR BATHROOM FIXTURES
This Refinishing work is warranted for a full _____ years against fading, peeling, or crazing.
This warranty does not apply to customer neglect of the above listed items. Such repairs
will be the responsibility of the customer and not the refinisher.